BETAThis is a trial service. Help us improve it - send your feedback. Strange. Mr Bracken says this service is live. Why's it still flagged beta?


Go to your messages

Corporation Tax

Unique Tax Reference (UTR): XXXXXXXXXX

£0.00 as of 2 May 2015.

PAYE for employers

Employer PAYE Reference: XXXXXXXXXX

You now have to pay

Pension Schemes Online for Administrators

View your Pension Schemes Online for Administrators account (opens in HMRC online)


VAT registration number (VRN): XXXXXXXXXX

Your account currently shows a balance of

Manage your tax account

To see your other taxes here you must be registered for the tax and enrolled for the online service.

Get online access

You must already be registered for a tax to get online access to it.
Enrol for other services (opens in HMRC online)

Stop using an online service

To stop using one of the online services you can remove it (opens in HMRC online)

Register for new taxes

Register for Self Assessment, Corporation Tax, employers PAYE, or VAT (opens in HMRC online)

You can’t use this service if you’re setting up a limited liability partnership or you’re not the 'nominated partner' in a self-employed business partnership. There are also a few other situations when you’ll need to register a different way. Find out about registering for taxes.

Other taxes

Get help with this page.

Get help using this service

Don’t include any personal or financial information. For example, your National Insurance or credit card numbers.